Important Yard Waste Announcement!
“Safe, Simple, Reliable service is at the heart of everything we do. We want to ensure that we meet the needs of our customers and that they receive a high level of service. We have seen an overwhelming request for our service this year and unfortunately, we are at maximum capacity and not accepting new customers for the 2023 Yard Waste Season. Please follow up with us next season.”
If something changes, we will keep you posted on social media and our website – Effective May 18th, 2023
Yard Waste is a prepaid annual service, and no credit will be given for late sign-up or early termination. Only current trash customers can subscribe to our yard waste program.
Minnesota Statutes 115A.03 Subd 38 defines yard waste as “garden wastes, leaves, lawn cuttings, weeds, shrub and tree waste, and prunings.”
Acceptable Yard Waste materials:
- Grass Clippings
- Tree waste (including leaves, pine needles, pinecones, acorns)
- Branches/brush (must be cut to lengths no more than 4 feet & firmly tied in bundles no more than 18 inches in diameter).
- Garden waste
- BPI Certified lawn and leaf bags
Non-Acceptable Yard Waste Material:
- Black lawn & leaf bags or non BPI plastic bags of any type
- Rocks or bricks
- Large branches or tree stumps
- Mulch, wood chips
- Landscape materials (edging, fabric, pavers, etc.)
- Lumber or treated wood
- Plastic plant trays, hanging baskets or pots
- No Trash or recyclable material
Frequently Asked Questions
We compiled a list of frequently asked questions to alleviate any unknowns that you may have about our yard waste service. Please review the list of frequently asked questions below, and feel free to reach out to us if you have additional questions. We are here to serve you!