Our Recycling Center is open to the public!
For a complete list of what we can take and rates, please give us a call in advance at (763) 780-8464
A valid photo ID is required for all drop offs. Please remember to bring your identification.
We are located at:
10191 Xylite Street NE
Blaine, MN 55449
Hours of Operation to the public are:
M-F 8:00am – 4:30pm
Accepted No Charge
REDUCE | REUSE | RECYCLE
Walter’s welcomes the following items at our Recycling Center: There is no charge to you on recycled items.
- Magazines ~ Mixed Paper ~ Shredded Paper ~ Newspaper ~ Phone Books
- Aluminum cans
- Scrap Metal ~ Metal Cans (no redemption is paid on scrap metal).
- Paper and Plastic Product #1-7 ~ Box Board ~ Glass Bottles & Jars ~
- Alkaline Batteries
- Eye Glasses
- Ink Cartridges
- Cell Phones
- Bicycles (All Bicycles are collected and then donated to a program called Bikes4kids).
- Cardboard *Up to one yard – anything over one yard will incur a charge
Accepted With Fee
Walters Recycling and Refuse also accepts the following items at our Recycling Center, fees do apply.
- Bulky Furniture
- Appliances (water softeners must be emptied)
- Outdoor items ~ (examples: Basketball hoop, outdoor pool, gas or charcoal grill, lawnmower, snow blower, outdoor trinkets etc.). Snow blowers, lawn mowers and other outdoor equipment must be drained of all fluids (gas & oil) prior to drop off.
- Construction Demo
- Extra bags of Refuse
If you have an item in question and are not sure if we can take it, please give us a call at 763-780-8464 for a quote. We do not accept Hazardous Waste, please refer to your County’s Hazardous Waste Facility for all Household Hazardous Waste disposal and their locations.