Walters Recycling – Recycling Center
CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS ONLY
COVID-19 Update: Credit – Debit cards only. NO CASH OR CHECKS will be accepted, thank you for your understanding.
Per the governors executive order, beginning July 25th anyone visiting our public drop off will be required to wear masks.
We will keep you informed as the situation evolves.
Location & Hours
Our Recycling Center
For a complete list of what we can take and rates, please give us a call in advance at (763) 780-8464
A valid photo ID is required for all drop offs. Please remember to bring your identification.
We are located at: –
10191 Xylite Street NE
Blaine, MN 55449
Hours of Operation to the public are:
M-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
For a complete list of what we can take and rates, please give us a call in advance at (763) 780-8464.
Accepted – No Charge
Walter’s welcomes the following items at our Recycling Center: There is no charge to you on recycled items.
- Magazines ~ Mixed Paper ~ Shredded Paper ~ Newspaper ~ Phone Books
- Aluminum cans
- Scrap Metal ~ Metal Cans (no redemption is paid on scrap metal).
- Paper and Plastic Product #1-7 ~ Box Board ~ Glass Bottles & Jars ~
- Alkaline Batteries
- Eye Glasses
- Ink Cartridges
- Cell Phones
- Bicycles (All Bicycles are collected and then donated to a program called Bikes4kids).
- Cardboard *Up to one yard – anything over one yard will incur a charge
Accepted With Fee
Walters Recycling and Refuse also accepts the following items at our Recycling Center, fees do apply.
- Bulky Furniture
- Appliances (water softeners must be emptied)
- Outdoor items ~ (examples: Basketball hoop, outdoor pool, gas or charcoal grill, lawnmower, snow blower, outdoor trinkets etc.). Snow blowers, lawn mowers and other outdoor equipment must be drained of all fluids (gas & oil) prior to drop off.
- Construction Demo
- Extra bags of Refuse
If you have an item in question and are not sure if we can take it, please give us a call at 763-780-8464 for a quote. We do not accept Hazardous Waste, please refer to your County’s Hazardous Waste Facility for all Household Hazardous Waste disposal and their locations.